Developed for individualised dosing from the start of the first stimulation cycle1
Human recombinant FSH
The first human recombinant FSH:
- Expressed in a human PER.C6 cell line1,2
- Not a biosimilar3
Distinct glycosylation pattern
A distinct glycosylation pattern compared to follitropin alpha leading to:
- A more acidic isoform
- A different pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic profile1,2,4
- Developed for individualised dosing from the start of the first stimulation cycle1
- Individually dosed using the patient’s body weight and the Elecsys® AMH Plus assay as a companion diagnostic1,2,4
Dosing is based on an innovative algorithm:
- In micrograms (mcg), not IU1,2
- By kg, not BMI1,2
- Nyboe Andersen A et al. Fertil Steril 2017; 107(2): 387-396.
- Rekovelle Summary of Product Characteristics
- World Health Organization. 55th Consultation on International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances; October 2012.
- Arce JC et al. Feril Steril 2014; 102(6): 1633-1640.
RG/519/2016/UKaa(2) Date of preparation: June 2018